Wanana (Team Fortress) Wanana (Team Fortress)

i should really try out that game

if this is what the game soundslike, then damn i need to get it. killer beat bromosexual

Kaboohze responds:

I can only recommend this game!
Thanks for you review!

Icarus - Freedom Cry Icarus - Freedom Cry

fuckin sweet

thius is like the white stripes. i cannot listen to it without air guitaring. gooooood shit.

sorohanro responds:

That with the air guitar made it the best review ever :)))
Thanx.

{Dj-L} Heavenly Dance {Dj-L} Heavenly Dance

id say longer, but im not an asshole.

but if it was longer id be very happy. a bit repetitive. ver VERY nice intro, and the beat was kickin. sweet.

Show No Tears Show No Tears

devil may cry=kcikasss-

i hope they make a fifth one pretty soon. cause im getting horny for some dmc. lovely song, makes me want to crank up the ol 360 and kill some scarecrow men with my double shot pistol.

Cobalt Blue Sphere Cobalt Blue Sphere

i am done with this song!

....he said after an hour. its a perfect song to relaxx to, very soothing, and it melts ur tits in a way thats ver very claming. but im like, done listening now., cause its been an hour. soo tootaloo.

Urban Desperado Urban Desperado

dissapointed

not because it was a bad song. i thought it would have some of that crazy mexicanness in it cause its all desperado. even though it didnt it was a really great song. love the beat. it needs words though.

Sirhc7000 responds:

yea, I'm pretty much a producer lol, sorry. If u wanna put some of that crazy stuff on there go ahead lol.

The Ballad of the Crashers The Ballad of the Crashers

hahahaha damn straight

ur a little into tom fulp huh? thats cool everyones a little gay for tom fulp. and dans last name does kick ass. i love how this is like a song ud hear in king arthur or something.

sshafty1 responds:

What can I say? I can't resist his manly... manliness.

And yes, Dan Paladin's last name is epic.

Big Red - No Time Big Red - No Time

niceee

another fine fine song. u keep dealing out these beautiful tunes, ill keep listening. that last line is pretty sweet also, thats a crazy ass thought. about how life is just showing off wat u lose when u die. i love stuff about mortality, makes u think. ur a poet bro.

BigRed responds:

Mortality is fascinating/overwhelming. I think about it a lot. Thanks for zee review!

Chaoz Fantasy (Final) Chaoz Fantasy (Final)

GREAT IDE, but...

i think that chaoz fantasy was only ment to be fast and esure-ish. this is damn good though.

Lamplighter responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it :D I know the original and all the other remixes are fast-paced, but my main point in this remix was to have a huge contrast to all that. I think it turned out well :)

Thanks for the review!

{Dj-L} Violin Hip Hop {Dj-L} Violin Hip Hop

make it longer, and add GOOD lyrics

then ull have something there. FUCKING LOVE THA BEAT. when i hear it tho i think of a giant big old ganghsta black guy trying to play the violin hahahhaha

Meonly70 responds:

Lmao. Idk, I might collab it with someone if anyone wants :)