All 76 art Reviews

new moon, same planet new moon, same planet

halo 3 is a mans game!

straight up!

Ronald McJoker Ronald McJoker

oh dude of course

GOD damnit how come ive never thought of that. ronald mcdonalds a clown and the saying is "Put a smile on" SHIT! u asshole! thats so awesome. gotta start thinking betterbefore more great ides get thoughted of.

Nude male model Nude male model

fucking sexist motherfucking assholes.

these lil 11 year ld kids are giving u zerosbecause this is gay. fuck them. art has nothing to do with anything else, and i applaud u for putting something as classy as this. but sriously. u went a little too hard on that guys dick. damn. id kill myself if that was me.

Holiday greetings from DAD Holiday greetings from DAD

i dont know what ur talking about

dan paladin and tom fulp should totally be together. and i mean in that way. call me a 'sicko' if u want, but it would work. and it would make all the people on newgrounds stop gay bashing, because there king would be gay. anyway, really awesome picture, fucking nailed it. tht is wat a murderers christmas tree would look like and the shabiness of the house really adds on to the feel. the anatomy is offf (especially in the boobs) but that doesnt really matter because this is more cartoon art i think.

Afro Samurai Afro Samurai

anime=gay

its true. all of the shows are generally the same, stupid bullshit with mediocre voice actors and skecthy animation.but afro samurai is kickass. the story is really cool, theres actually a meaning to it, and the animation is beautiful.

now the drawing, this is really really great. u did it in paint, which is jesus like. not much else to say about this accept holy shitballs i have a boner.

Rooshie responds:

Yay, great success.

No thanks, I'll just have this No thanks, I'll just have this

first of all...

PAINT?! wow. very very nice. this is really fucking great, the line work is incredible. im like, not, getting it at all, but watever. stilll kicks ass. i couldnt draw something like this with a pencil.

Rooshie responds:

Sure you can. And thanks

room nr. 6 room nr. 6

like, wow.

if i saw this in animation, my life would be complete.

jack in trouble jack in trouble

godamn

u have perfectly portrayed the insanity of a man who lives in the world of stories. this piece is as beautiful as it is ironically realistic. again, ur art amazes and intices me. how the hell do u do it?

confraternity of anima confraternity of anima

how the hell do u do this shit?

this is incredible, and it looks like it took forever, all the different scesnes, and all of them having an equivalent, and yet at the same time, multitude of detail...fucking breathtaking.

don`t smoke! don`t smoke!

this..

belongs on the side of n old bilding in san fransisco. seriously amazing piece, the amount of shit going on in it is un countable. im not gonna try and give some sophisticated review, because there is really nothing rong with this. basically, kick ass